Saturday 10 March 2012

Was Whitney “Looking For Love In The Wrong Places”?

Patricia who died in Houston, and sister-in-law and the legendary Whitney Houston, Whitney is the use of drugs to kill the manager, and Oprah Winfrey as her own dreams.

Whitney and his brother, Gary, and Bobby Kristina, New Edition singer Bobby Brown is only the death of his client's daughter, Patricia Whitney's interview with some very interesting statements:

"It kind of was the line on the wall. Lucky I did not mean that, for the next season at 9:00 PM 11 March Oprah", "Houston says its on-air interview with Oprah"

Drugs, they hold that Patricia asked about expectations for the fall:

". Things have changed so much so that if - ... but what other things are really changing in the change of the last days, the relative clause, I have ... [they] are afraid of life was" Chasing a dream I saw him. - All the wrong places for love "

Ray J, Whitney in 2007, of - again, on again boyfriend, which is immediately to mind. "How can I Sexy?" He read about an artist is to make shopping a reality, and say that the image of the Whitney and the Daily Beast.

His last day in Los Angeles, Ray J Whitney visesavenu commonly observed. Immediately after the reports of the state, Beverly Hills, California, the night before the Grammy Awards, Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 11 report, and after the death of his mother's side was run by Bobbi Kristina.

After his death, burial casket, and the entire front of the Whitney's Church Parking few quiet days in spite of his bitter and Ray J. Breaking that down, "I Will Always Love You" can be seen in tears. As a result of their relationship with the enigmatic statement that they:

"I have been trying to process the last few days of living in space. Can not express my heart-felt words. The world lost an icon, but I lost best friends. You happiness and love, full of activity, I lost you. Your smile live forever in my heart."

Ray J is still in mourning Los Angeles charity event, he said:

"I lost my friend. I do. Lucky I was still hurting. I had a chance to see different ways of life of all. I would love it if someone help me through this day, I have a picture, as I always was my phone."

Or all of these cameras, we will never know. On the contrary, all the gossip and innuendo, and Whitney of the edge appears in at least one true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment