Saturday 10 March 2012

time change

I hope the next 2 me all that I have your clock one hour off. This is a great risk of losing friends to know about golf, but I hate daylight saving time.

Why, we can perform only simple, most of the time to create my little world and it is not possible to leave this stupid idea? I carry most of the time because I was, at the end of the day, tired of getting Lucky. Now I am ready to go to bed, man, when the sun is still up. I am the sun, not man-up Ready.

He was in the day, like the first, located in the DST. This year, against Nature. We should not fool Nature.

Golf is like, but I do not know my friends about DST. My other friends, the most we have more than enough sun. Yes, in the summer, night, morning light, the notion of change to move our clocks one hour.

I do not see it as a conspiracy to make sure the man in the world of golf. Such as daylight, they are attached. But man is not required, the issue of information dissemination in order to believe a lie. DST is a great way to save, I want a financial matter or energy.

Yes, I would not buy anything on the man. DST's only chance to see short history.

DST's first "economic plan." The first pamphlet in London in 1907 by William Willett sansthapisuva a serious defense was the idea of ​​"burn the waste, the United States of a representative of a stay in Paris in 1784, is an essay by Benjamin Franklin garbhavatiya." The market was established in April and September of the same amount per hour to 20 minutes to four on Sunday.

DST can save energy, people. Franklin admitted that he was always a golfer because the gut has a hard time, but the idea is correct has been proven to save energy. In 1975, the U.S. Department of Transportation, about 1 percent per day for all the country's power consumption through the development of studies showing that the DST. I have to sleep before the sun goes down low to go to golf and want to have an adult population - those most in life, a change in the real savings is because there are less than 1 percent.

A recent survey conducted by the Department of Transportation, American, American DST "and in the evening and at night can be more (people) have more light." Today liked, he liked the report that we have to predict during the summer of golf from the DST has been added. How the golf course to golf, you can see the bad information that most of the time?

I think the risk of people. First, we get less sleep because of the sun, the wait is now down. I took a trip in Alaska, and Alaska, after 11 pm with the sun low getmədim to DST. He needed only a few of the dark. In this light, the health damage is done.

In spite of that you do not golf, it was destroying our economy. Yes, we have more green fees for sale, but the agricultural production by The Wrecking. Recently, I was aware of farmers, and they would say "I hate the day, time saving, since the murder of my plants have been added to the sun."

No comments:

Post a Comment