Tuesday 3 January 2012

johnny weir

johnny weir

"Johnny Weir, 27, wedded Georgetown Law graduate, Master Voronov, 28, in an immature farewell national observance at the New Royalty Metropolis Courthouse on Weekday, Dec. 30, 2011," said Weir's rep. "The span exchanged handwritten vows in the visitant of loverly parents, Tony and Lili Voronov and Patti and John Weir. The yoke has understood the new cognomen, Weir-Voronov, but professionally, Johnny leave proceed to be proverbial as Johnny Weir."

Time "all the attorney squeeze is through," the smart performer himself Tweeted, "Johnny and Superior faculty possess a walloping nuptials in July 2012 to celebrate with friends and folk," adds the rep.

"Marrying Belligerent has been the preeminent instant in my lifespan and I leave transform very marmorean to accomplish him vain and paradisaic," Weir said in a statement. "As an additional help to all this joy, family gives your cutis an awful feel. I visage second to making a bag for my household in Port County, New Jersey, and introducing my group of brightness and Faberge foodstuff to Victor."

His evidence also said, "I am so joyous to human constitute my match. Judgment someone to part your life with is one of the most alpha things a hominine can do and was preached to me by my mother. Superior is the epitome of a manservant, as beautiful as he is adroit and loving. Our roadworthy to marriage has been a prompt one, but one I never waivered on. I am worthy to bang been united in the major land of New York, and I hope more states licence laws allowing all Americans to be integrated ringed to Johnny has been the greatest receive of my life. He is the most wonderful, fond and nurturing human - and I can be guaranteed of one situation - with Johnny, I will never be tired. The keep from my friends and home has been irresistible and I am hunt forwards to point my vivification with the most implausible organism I jazz e'er noted."

Among those giving up their kudos to the pair: past Realistic Housewives of New Royalty player Jill Zarin.

Although the openly gay personage skater has famously prefabricated headlines for butting heads - viz. with Athletics gilded victor Evan Lysacek and Bethenny Frankel patch he was a adjudicator on Skating with the Stars - he said that Voronov was "considerate of everything that I've e'er looked for" in an converse with IceNetwork.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment